Stella and her Magic Wand
This is a book about a little girl who saved the world with her magic wand.
When 6-year-old Stella loses a tooth during Covid, the Tooth Fairy leaves her a magic wand instead of money. She gently wakes Stella to tell her that the wand can only be used to do good. A couple of days later, Stella has an idea. She and her pet bird, Mr. Tweet Tweet, take flight to to change the world - and they do!
About the Authors
Stella and Grandpa Phil Russotti live in Brooklyn, New York. They co-wrote this book together during the pandemic.
Stella and Her Magic Wand Book Series.
- Stella and Her Magic Wand - Paris now available
- Stella and Her Magic Wand - London available Summer 2022
- Stella and Her Magic Wand - Hawaii available 2023
"This book contains all the elements that grab and hold a child's imagination. The main character is a normal child, just like you. She wants to help other people by solving a big problem. She travels to a novel place to accomplish the good that she wants to do. And she uses magic! What more could you ask for?" - JK
"When Stella receives a magic wand from the Tooth Fairy, magical things happen! A creatively told story by a 6-year-old author. Enchanting, inspiring, and loved by the children in my life!" -SC
Connect with Stella
- Instagram: @stellaandhermagicwand
Stella and Her Magic Wand are now available in these bookstores
- Unnameable Books, Brooklyn, NY
- La Librarie des Enfants, New York City
- McNally Jackson, Brooklyn, NY
- Shakespeare & Co. New York NY
- Darien Toy Box, Darien CT
- The Toy Chest, Ridgefield, CT
- Books on Common, Ridgefield CT
“Stella and I loved collaborating on this together and hope you enjoy!”
- Philip Russotti